ow about driving a photo voltaic panel-powered electrical automobile with 4x longer vary than an EV? Stealing electrical energy from vegetation, or propping up a wind turbine in your backyard?
Effectively, we’ve taken a visit across the world to have a look at a few of the next-generation expertise aimed to assist local weather change, and our cost-of-living disaster.
Take a pay attention to listen to about what’s coming quickly…
On this episode:
- The photo voltaic panels you’ll be able to PRINT by the College of Newcastle in Australia
- New World Wind’s “Wind Timber”: the generators you’ll be able to put anyplace
- Eco Wave Energy: How tidal power may energy the planet
- Sono Sion: The Photo voltaic-powered automobile that doesn’t price the earth
- Hijacking electrical energy from vegetation, with the College of Cambridge
Pay attention right here, or right here:
You may as well discover us in your Spotify Every day Drive or wherever you stream your podcasts.