Pricey Dad and mom, Caregivers, and Guardians,
We all know that final yr was powerful, however we’re excited to get again within the classroom this fall. We’re dedicated to taking the steps mandatory to assist us have a secure return to highschool. As a part of steps to assist cease the unfold of COVID-19 and preserve our faculty open for in-person studying, we’ll supply a free COVID-19 Testing Program for college kids and employees at [school name]. Common testing will assist defend our college students, employees, members of the family, and others who will not be vaccinated towards COVID-19 or are in any other case in danger for getting critically sick from COVID-19.
By way of this program, we will establish COVID-19 circumstances rapidly and early, which will help us cease an outbreak earlier than it occurs. This may assist us preserve college students within the classroom and ready to participate within the college actions they love.
We’re working with our [state/local] well being division and are becoming a member of different college districts all through the state that provide this program.
- Who will likely be examined? We’ll supply testing to everybody—all college students and employees—even when they don’t have signs of COVID-19.
- [If applicable] Testing can also be out there for college kids and employees who’ve signs of COVID-19, even when vaccinated, or who’ve been in shut contact with somebody with COVID-19.
- How is the testing accomplished? The COVID-19 testing is free, fast, and simple. Members of our faculty employees will oversee testing with [either a NAAT/PCR or antigen] check, which incorporates:
- [For nasal tests] Gently swabbing the interior a part of the decrease nostril. This check is just not painful. We don’t use the longer swabs that attain increased into the nostril.
- [For saliva tests:] A saliva pattern.
- The place and when is the testing accomplished? Our college’s testing website will likely be [in the auditorium / in the cafeteria / in the gymnasium] and can happen [weekly/regularly]. Outcomes will likely be out there inside [test turnaround time].
- How can I make certain that my baby’s info will likely be protected? Sharing of details about your baby will solely be accomplished for public well being functions and in accordance with relevant regulation and insurance policies defending pupil privateness and the safety of your baby’s knowledge.
This letter asks your permission for us to:
- often check your baby as a part of a free COVID-19 testing program at college, and
- check your baby in the event that they present signs per COVID-19 or have been in shut contact with an individual with COVID-19 whereas in class.
To be taught extra or register your baby, please [visit link, call XXX-XXX-XXXX, email email@example.com].
We’re extraordinarily grateful to our dedicated households and employees who proceed to indicate nice flexibility and resilience as we work collectively to comprise the unfold of this virus. When you’ve got questions relating to the COVID-19 Testing Program, please attain out to [your school nurse / your administrator / your contact].
[School contact information]
CDC recommends everybody 5 years and older get a COVID-19 vaccine to assist defend towards COVID-19. COVID-19 vaccines are secure, efficient, and free. Getting vaccinated prevents extreme sickness, hospitalizations, and demise. Go to vaccines.gov to search out vaccination suppliers close to you.