Keep dwelling in case you are having signs of COVID-19.
- Observe CDC beneficial steps in case you are sick.
- Don’t return to work till you meet the standards to discontinue dwelling isolation.
- Discuss together with your healthcare supplier about when it’s secure so that you can return to work and coordinate together with your employer.
Keep no less than 6 toes away from clients and coworkers, when doable.
- Request that passengers keep away from standing or sitting inside 6 toes of one another and the motive force’s seat.
Put on a material face masking or masks in public, and at work, when different social distancing measures are tough to take care of. Face coverings or masks might forestall individuals who don’t know they’ve the virus from spreading it to others.
- Watch out when placing on and taking off material face masking or masks:
- Wash your fingers earlier than placing on and after taking off the material face masking or masks.
- Don’t contact your material face masking or masks whereas carrying it.
- Don’t contact your face, mouth, nostril, or eyes whereas taking off the material face masking or masks.
- Wash the material face masking or masks after every use.
- Fabric face coverings or masks shouldn’t be worn if their use creates a brand new danger (for instance, in the event that they intrude with driving or imaginative and prescient, or contribute to heat-related sickness) that exceeds their COVID-19 associated advantages of slowing the unfold of the virus. Fabric face coverings or masks also needs to not be worn by anybody who has bother respiration or is unable to take away the masking or masks with out help. CDC supplies info on variations and options that must be thought of when material face coverings or masks is probably not possible.
- Contemplate carrying a spare material face masking or masks.
- In case you are involved concerning the use material face coverings or masks at your office, talk about them together with your employer.
- Talk with passengers concerning the significance of carrying material face coverings or masks.
Pay attention to contact with continuously touched surfaces.
Wash your fingers usually with cleaning soap and water for no less than 20 seconds. You don’t must put on gloves should you wash your fingers usually (until they’re already required in your job).
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer containing no less than 60% alcohol if cleaning soap and water aren’t accessible.
- Wash your fingers at these key instances:
- Earlier than, throughout, and after getting ready meals
- Earlier than consuming meals
- After utilizing the bathroom
- After blowing your nostril, coughing, or sneezing
- After placing on, touching, or eradicating material face coverings or masks
- Earlier than and after work and work breaks
- After touching continuously touched surfaces, resembling fareboxes and handrails
Don’t contact your face, mouth, nostril, or eyes.
- Use tissues to cowl your mouth and nostril if you cough or sneeze.
- Throw used tissues within the trash.
- Wash your fingers with cleaning soap and water for no less than 20 seconds.