Keep house if you’re having signs of COVID-19.
- Comply with CDC really helpful steps if you’re sick.
- Don’t return to work till you meet the standards to discontinue house isolation.
- Speak together with your healthcare supplier about when it’s secure so that you can return to work and coordinate together with your employer.
Keep at the least 6 toes away from passengers and coworkers, when potential.
Put on a material face masking or masks in public, and at work when different social distancing measures are tough to take care of. Face coverings or masks might forestall individuals who don’t know they’ve the virus from spreading it to others.
- Watch out when placing on and taking off material face coverings or masks:
- Wash your fingers earlier than placing on and after taking off the fabric face masking or masks.
- Don’t contact your face masking or masks whereas carrying it.
- Don’t contact your face, mouth, nostril, or eyes whereas taking off the masking or masks.
- Wash the fabric face masking or masks after every use.
- Contemplate carrying a spare material face masking or masks. If the fabric face masking or masks turns into moist, visibly dirty, or contaminated at work, it ought to be eliminated and saved to be laundered later.
- Material face coverings or masks shouldn’t be worn if their use creates a brand new danger (for instance, in the event that they intrude with driving or imaginative and prescient, or contribute to heat-related sickness) that exceeds their COVID-19 associated advantages of slowing the unfold of the virus. Material face coverings or masks must also not be worn by anybody who has bother respiration or is unable to take away the masking or masks with out help. CDC offers info on diversifications and options that ought to be thought of when material face coverings or masks might not be possible.
- In case you are involved about the usage of material face coverings or masks at your office, talk about them together with your employer.
Pay attention to contact with often touched surfaces.
Wash your fingers frequently with cleaning soap and water for at the least 20 seconds. You don’t have to put on gloves for those who wash your fingers frequently (except they’re already required on your job).
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer containing at the least 60% alcohol if cleaning soap and water aren’t accessible.
- Wash your fingers at these key occasions:
- Earlier than, throughout, and after getting ready meals
- Earlier than consuming meals
- After utilizing the bathroom
- After blowing your nostril, coughing, or sneezing
- After placing on, touching, or eradicating material face coverings or masks
- Earlier than and after work and work breaks
- After touching often touched surfaces, reminiscent of fareboxes and handrails
Don’t contact your face, mouth, nostril, or eyes.
- Use tissues to cowl your mouth and nostril if you cough or sneeze.
- Throw used tissues within the trash.
- Wash your fingers with cleaning soap and water for at the least 20 seconds.