Implementation of the general public well being prevention measures described on this steerage ought to proceed if:
- a case of COVID-19 has been recognized within the facility,
- COVID-19 instances have been recognized in individuals experiencing homelessness in the neighborhood, or
- there continues to be group unfold of COVID-19
Even when no instances of COVID-19 have been recognized in your locality for the previous 14 days, proceed to take care of the next key parts of a sustainable strategy to prevention and response:
- Monitor COVID-19 exercise in your space. For the newest updates on native transmission of the virus that causes COVID-19, talk often together with your state, tribal, nativeexterior icon, or territorial well being departments.
- Create versatile quarantine and isolation areas which can be scalable in case the variety of COVID-19 instances within the facility or group will increase.
- Have a plan in place to scale back the variety of individuals staying within the shelter and shortly enhance cleansing and disinfection frequency in response to an recognized case within the facility or an increase of transmission in the neighborhood.
- Hold a minimal set of an infection prevention and management procedures in place always, together with the next: