Keep residence if you’re having signs of COVID-19.
- Observe CDC advisable steps if you’re sick.
- Don’t return to work till you meet the factors to discontinue residence isolation.
- Speak together with your healthcare supplier about when it’s protected so that you can return to work and coordinate together with your employer.
Keep no less than 6 toes away from prospects and coworkers, when doable.
- Request that passengers keep away from standing or sitting inside 6 toes of one another and the driving force’s seat.
Put on a fabric face overlaying or masks in public, and at work when different social distancing measures are tough to take care of. Face coverings or masks might stop individuals who don’t know they’ve the virus from spreading it to others.
- Watch out when placing on and taking off fabric face coverings or masks:
- Wash your arms earlier than placing on and after taking off the overlaying or masks.
- Don’t contact your face overlaying or masks whereas sporting it.
- Don’t contact your face, mouth, nostril, or eyes whereas taking off the overlaying or masks.
- Wash the overlaying or masks after every use.
- Fabric face coverings or masks shouldn’t be worn if their use creates a brand new danger (for instance, in the event that they intrude with driving or imaginative and prescient, or contribute to heat-related sickness) that exceeds their COVID-19 associated advantages of slowing the unfold of the virus. Fabric face coverings or masks also needs to not be worn by anybody who has hassle respiratory or is unable to take away the overlaying or masks with out help. CDC supplies info on diversifications and alternate options that must be thought of when fabric face coverings or masks is probably not possible.
- Take into account carrying a spare fabric face overlaying or masks.
- If you’re involved in regards to the use fabric face coverings or masks at your office, focus on them together with your employer.
- Talk with passengers in regards to the significance of sporting fabric face coverings or masks.
Concentrate on contact with continuously touched surfaces.
Wash your arms usually with cleaning soap and water for no less than 20 seconds. You don’t must put on gloves for those who wash your arms usually (except they’re already required on your job).
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer containing no less than 60% alcohol if cleaning soap and water aren’t obtainable.
- Clear your arms at these key occasions:
- Earlier than, throughout, and after making ready meals
- Earlier than consuming meals
- After utilizing the bathroom
- After blowing your nostril, coughing, or sneezing
- After placing on, touching, or eradicating fabric face coverings or masks
- Earlier than and after work and work breaks
- After touching continuously touched surfaces, similar to fareboxes and handrails
- After aiding passengers with their belongings (e.g. wheelchairs, baggage, baggage)
- After aiding passengers boarding or exiting the automobile
Don’t contact your face, mouth, nostril, or eyes.
- Use tissues to cowl your mouth and nostril while you cough or sneeze.
- Throw used tissues within the trash.
- Wash your arms with cleaning soap and water for no less than 20 seconds.