Keep house in case you are having signs of COVID-19.
- Comply with CDC advisable steps in case you are sick.
- Should you develop signs en path to your worksite, whereas at a shorebase or heliport, or at your worksite, notify your supervisor instantly.
- Don’t return to work till you meet the factors to discontinue house isolation.
- Discuss together with your healthcare supplier about when it’s secure so that you can return to work and coordinate together with your employer.
- Comply with CDC advisable precautions for if you end up sick or caring for others who’re sick.
- Inform your supervisor in case you are properly however somebody you reside with or had latest shut contact with has COVID-19.
Keep at the very least 6 toes away from guests and coworkers, when potential.
- Plan your motion across the offshore facility to scale back your probability of publicity to the virus. Keep away from unnecessarily strolling flooring and between flooring and keep away from enclosed areas like elevators.
- Remember when getting into areas which will result in shut contact with coworkers, equivalent to break rooms, the galley, locker rooms, and residing quarters.
- Your employer could modify your schedule to scale back mingling and shut contact with different employees, equivalent to staggering mealtimes and forming small teams of employees who work and eat on the identical occasions and don’t combine with different teams of employees. Comply with this schedule to guard your self.
- Comply together with your employer’s efforts to bodily separate employees in work areas and different areas equivalent to break rooms, the mess and galley, and locker rooms.
Put on a material face masking or masks in public, and at work if permitted by your employer, when different social distancing measures are troublesome to keep up. Fabric face coverings or masks could forestall individuals who don’t know they’ve the virus from spreading it to others.
- Watch out when placing on and taking off material face coverings or masks:
- Wash your palms earlier than placing on and after taking off the masking or masks.
- Don’t contact the face masking or masks whereas sporting it.
- Don’t contact your face, mouth, nostril, or eyes whereas taking off the masking or masks.
- Wash the masking or masks after every use.
- Don’t put on material face coverings or masks if their use creates a brand new danger (for instance, interferes with driving or imaginative and prescient, or contributes to heat-related sickness) that exceeds their COVID-19 associated advantages of slowing the unfold of the virus.
- If you’re involved concerning the use material face coverings or masks at your office, focus on them together with your employer.
- Proceed to put on your regular private protecting tools (PPE) required on your job duties and duties.
Clear and disinfect continuously touched surfaces.
- Clear and disinfect instruments utilized by a number of employees between shared use.
- Comply with the instructions on the cleansing product’s label.
- Wash your palms afterwards.
Wash your palms recurrently with cleaning soap and water for at the very least 20 seconds. You don’t have to put on gloves should you wash your palms recurrently (until they’re already required on your job).
- Use a hand sanitizer containing at the very least 60% alcohol if cleaning soap and water aren’t out there.
- Wash your palms at these key occasions:
- Earlier than, throughout, and after getting ready meals
- Earlier than consuming meals
- After utilizing the bathroom
- After blowing your nostril, coughing, or sneezing
- After placing on, touching, or eradicating material face coverings or masks
- Earlier than and after work and work breaks
- After utilizing shared workspaces, instruments, and tools
Keep away from touching your face, mouth, nostril, or eyes.
- Use tissues to cowl your mouth and nostril once you cough or sneeze.
- Throw used tissues within the trash.
- Wash your palms with cleaning soap and water for at the very least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer with at the very least 60% alcohol when cleaning soap and water aren’t out there.