Under are adjustments as of November 16, 2020
- Public well being suggestions have been up to date to accommodate new scientific proof, evolving epidemiology, and the necessity to simplify the evaluation of threat. Up to date suggestions are based mostly on:
- Rising proof of transmission threat from contaminated folks with out signs (asymptomatic) or earlier than the onset of acknowledged signs (pre-symptomatic);
- Ongoing group transmission in lots of elements of the nation;
- A necessity to speak successfully to most of the people;
- Continued concentrate on decreasing transmission by way of social distancing and different private prevention methods.
- Mixed “Implementing Security Practices for Vital Infrastructure Employees Who Could Have Had Publicity to a Particular person with Suspected or Confirmed COVID-19” and “COVID-19 Vital Infrastructure Sector Response Planning” paperwork to consolidate and make clear this data.
- Clarified that reintegrating uncovered crucial infrastructure staff who should not experiencing any signs and haven’t examined optimistic again into onsite operations must be used as a final resort and solely in restricted circumstances, equivalent to when cessation of operation of a facility might trigger critical hurt or hazard to public well being or security.
- Added that employers are inspired to work with state, tribal, native, and territorial (STLT) public well being officers to find out the most secure strategy to reintegrate uncovered staff who should not experiencing any signs and haven’t examined optimistic again into onsite operations.
- Clarified that each one staff ought to put on a material masks in accordance with CDC and Occupational Security and Well being Administration (OSHA) steerage and any state or native necessities.