Keep residence if you’re having signs of COVID-19.
Keep no less than 6 ft away from clients and coworkers, when attainable.
Put on a material face masking or masks in public, and at work if permitted by your employer, when different social distancing measures are tough to take care of. Face coverings or masks could stop individuals who don’t know they’ve COVID-19 from spreading the virus to others.
- Watch out when placing on and taking off material face coverings or masks:
- Don’t contact your face masking or masks whereas carrying it.
- Don’t contact your face, mouth, nostril, or eyes whereas taking off your masking or masks.
- Wash your arms earlier than placing on and after taking off your masking or masks.
- Wash your masking or masks after every use, if attainable.
- Be certain that carrying your material face masking or masks doesn’t create a brand new danger (for instance, interferes with driving or imaginative and prescient, or contributes to heat-related sickness) that exceeds its COVID-19 associated advantages of slowing the unfold of the virus.
- If you’re involved about the usage of material face coverings or masks at your office, talk about your issues along with your employer.
Concentrate on contact with steadily touched surfaces.
- Keep away from touching your face, mouth, nostril, or eyes, particularly when dealing with steadily touched objects.
- Wash your arms with cleaning soap and water for no less than 20 seconds after contact with or cleansing steadily touched surfaces. Use alcohol-based sanitizer if cleaning soap and water should not available.
Wash your arms frequently with cleaning soap and water for no less than 20 seconds. You don’t must put on gloves in the event you wash your arms frequently (until they’re already required in your job).
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer containing no less than 60% alcohol if cleaning soap and water aren’t obtainable.
- Wash your arms at these key occasions:
- Earlier than, throughout, and after making ready meals
- Earlier than consuming meals
- After utilizing the bathroom
- After blowing your nostril, coughing, or sneezing
- After placing on, touching, or eradicating material face coverings or masks
- Earlier than and after work, and when on breaks at work
- Earlier than and after placing on, touching, or eradicating any private protecting gear (PPE) reminiscent of work gloves or eye safety
- After touching shared objects or surfaces reminiscent of instruments or gear
Don’t contact your face, mouth, nostril, or eyes with naked arms or gloved arms.
- Change work gloves after they turn into broken (for instance, if they’re ripped or torn).
- Work gloves ought to be washed frequently on the best temperature setting allowed for the glove materials.
- Use tissues to cowl your mouth and nostril while you cough or sneeze or use the within of your elbow.
- Throw used tissues within the trash.
- Wash your arms with cleaning soap and water for no less than 20 seconds.