Under are adjustments as of November 16, 2020
- Public well being suggestions have been up to date to accommodate new scientific proof, evolving epidemiology, and the necessity to simplify the evaluation of threat. Up to date suggestions are based mostly on:
- Rising proof of transmission threat from contaminated folks with out signs (asymptomatic) or earlier than the onset of acknowledged signs (pre-symptomatic);
- Ongoing group transmission in lots of elements of the nation;
- A necessity to speak successfully to most people;
- Continued concentrate on decreasing transmission via social distancing and different private prevention methods.
- Mixed “Implementing Security Practices for Crucial Infrastructure Staff Who Could Have Had Publicity to a Individual with Suspected or Confirmed COVID-19” and “COVID-19 Crucial Infrastructure Sector Response Planning” paperwork to consolidate and make clear this data.
- Clarified that reintegrating uncovered vital infrastructure staff who should not experiencing any signs and haven’t examined constructive again into onsite operations needs to be used as a final resort and solely in restricted circumstances, resembling when cessation of operation of a facility might trigger severe hurt or hazard to public well being or security.
- Added that employers are inspired to work with state, tribal, native, and territorial (STLT) public well being officers to find out the most secure approach to reintegrate uncovered staff who should not experiencing any signs and haven’t examined constructive again into onsite operations.
- Clarified that each one staff ought to put on a fabric masks in accordance with CDC and Occupational Security and Well being Administration (OSHA) steerage and any state or native necessities.